Thursday, February 24, 2011

First Post

Hi, my name is Lizzie and I love fashion and beauty. I started this blog because I want to share my style and beauty tips with you. I have my own youtube channel it is www.youtube.com/xoxolizlettsxoxo please check it out. On my channel I show my style and I do tutorials and other randomness. I was inspired by the community of the beauty gurus and they looked like there having so much fun. So I started my own channel with a simple haul and then I went from there. I love making videos for youtube and I will continue to do so. So please check out my channel if you haven't already. Also subscribe it makes me so happy when get an e-mail that I just got another subscriber. This blog is going to be for fashionistas and beauty gurus who love style, I hope you all enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment